1. It's That Time Again - Calendar Season! Bindagraphics is your source for calendars. We provide the highest level of craftsmanship on all of your calendars, with the added capability of our new large sheet collator. Available with colored wire, split leaves, easel backs, you name it - we can produce it, and on time. Call your Sales Service Representative for pricing today!.
2. Feature Item of the Month - This month we have chosen a Wire-O bound calendar as our feature item of the month. We cut and collated the supplied leaves, punched, and bound this
6" x 6" calendar with 7/16" wire, being careful not to scuff the spot UV coating. To take a look, please visit www.bindagraphics.com.
3. Five Simple Rules - A recent OnDemandJournal.com article discussed five guidelines that printers should use to create successful marketing programs.
- Look beyond cost per thousand to cost per sale - Examining the cost to generate a sale is a useful measure of the effectiveness of a campaign.
- Embrace new technology - It can increase the number of transactions.
- Look for new revenue streams - Create new offerings for your customers.
- Invent new partnerships - Look for new ways to reach more customers.
- Be a strategic opportunity specialist - Combine the previous guidelines to forge new relationships and change the way your message is communicated.
4. GPO to Close Bookstores - Due to the increasing popularity of online documents, the Government Printing Office will close all of its bookstores by September 30, 2003. In addition, the GPO is transitioning its Federal Depository Library Program, serving over 1,000 libraries nationwide, to an electronic format. To access the online bookstore, visit bookstore.gpo.gov.
5. Let Us Feed Your Mind - and your stomach, too! Join us for Binda University on Friday, September 19. This full-day seminar includes classroom instruction on binding and finishing, a guided plant tour, continental breakfast and lunch, all for the $50 registration fee. For more details, please contact Dara McBee at 1-800-326-0300 or visit our website, www.bindagraphics.com. If you can't make it to Binda U, contact your Sales Representative about Lunch and Learn. Our Lunch and Learn program provides training on binding and finishing from your Bindagraphics Sales Representative, as well as lunch, for free.
6. Special Request for All Estimators - It would be greatly appreciated if all estimators submitting a request for quote via fax could include their extension on the spec sheet. This will save us time in reaching you, especially when we have to go through automated systems when calling you with questions, or if your switchboard isn't open. Thanks in advance!
*Please let us know if you wish to be removed from our distribution.