So, who's this for anyway?
Anyone who wants to know all about the binding and finishing industry, such as: Customer Service Reps, Sales Reps, Estimators, Planners, Production Coordinators, Commercial Printers, In-plant Printers, Graphic Designers, and Marketing/Advertising/Direct Mail Coordinators
What will we learn?
- Post-press terminology
- Planning projects for the bindery
- Planning layout/imposition
- Adhesive and mechanical binding
- Stamping, embossing, and die cutting
- Specialty finishing: attaching, remoistenable gluing, film laminating, UV coating
- Ink-jet imaging, inside/outside saddle stitching, polybagging
- Custom loose-leaf binders
- Custom packaging services
How much will this cost?
There is a $50 registration fee however, upon completion graduates receive a $50 credit which is applied to their next job with Bindagraphics, making it FREE to attend. On top of the $50 credit attendees also receive:
- Five hours of bindery and finishing education
- Guided tour of our facility
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- The Binda University Info Pack
When and where do I go?
- Sessions are held throughout the year.
- Sessions are typically held on Fridays from 9:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Seminars are held at:
- Bindagraphics, Inc.
2701 Wilmarco Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21223
How do I register or get more information?